Responsibilities include solicitation of new business, distribution promotional and marketing materials, and recommending new brokers for approval. Maintain and build existing relationships with broker production sources and expand clients base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Add value to the broker client base through thorough knowledge of Plaza’s products and underwriting guidelines.
· Assist in the review of loan packages to ensure compliance with underwriting standards.
· Answer client questions and respond to loan status inquiries during processing.
· Assist in distributing marketing materials to existing and prospective client base.
· Provide training and conduct informational meetings for the client base.
· Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements.
· Manage pipeline.
· Min. 2-3 years as an account executive
· Solid understanding of loan origination and mortgage industry standards.
· Ability to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel and brokers.
· Provide excellent customer and client services
Please submit resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate the position and Branch location you are interested in.
Plaza Home Mortgage offers a full benefit packet and a great work environment. Please visit us at www.plazahomemortgage.com Plaza Home Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer.