If you have already registered for Account Access
with Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. please click
Borrower Account Information
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. Plaza Home Mortgage may elect to retain servicing of loans or transfer loans to a new servicer. This is not a reflection on our borrowers or their properties, and it does not effect the terms or conditions of any loan other than those directly related to the servicing of the loan. If the servicing of your loan is transferred, you will be notified by Plaza in writing and you will receive welcome information from the new servicer.
If your loan was recently funded by Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., you may enter your loan number below to be directed to the customer service center that can assist you with questions regarding your account. If you are unable to find your loan please call our customer service center at 877-801-2445.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My first payment is coming due and I haven't received a statement or notice of transfer yet. Where should I send my payment?
Enter your loan information above to see your current servicer information.
Q. Can I make payments online or via ACH transfer?
Because we may transfer the servicing of our loans after closing, we suggest you make your first two payments with a check or money order. Once your loan transfers, you will be provided with information regarding additional payment options and online resources by your servicer.
Q. I received a Transfer Sale of Loan Notice, what do I do?
The Transfer Sale of Loan Notice informs you that your loan is being transferred to a new servicer. Please take time to read the letter carefully, as it contains specific instruction about the new servicer of your loan as well as instructions about when to begin making your payments to the new servicer and where to mail your payments. Additionally, the Transfer Sale of Loan Notice contains the new servicer's customer service hours, toll free telephone number and mailing address for written correspondence.
Q. I already made my payment to Plaza but just received a transfer notice saying I should have paid a new servicer. What will happen to my payment?
When your check is received your account will be reviewed to determine whether Plaza or a new servicer should receive the funds. If they are due to the new servicer, Plaza will endorse your check and forward it via overnight mail to the new servicer.
Q. I made my payment to Plaza and you had to forward it to a new servicer. What happens if it's late?
During the 60-day period beginning on the effective date of the transfer, the payment may not be treated as late if you mistakenly send it to the old mortgage servicer instead of the new one.
Q. How do I request a payoff statement on my loan?
You must submit a written request to your current servicer. If you are not sure who your servicer is, click HERE
to be directed to the customer service center than can best assist you.
Q. Year End Tax Forms: When will I receive my year end tax form?
1098 Interest tax forms are mailed out each year no later than January 31st.
203K (Home Rehabilitation Loan) Servicing
Your primary loan servicer, as described above, handles all aspects of your loan servicing except that which is directly related to the administration of funds for your rehabilitation loan such as, Draw request(s) for your Full 203(k) and requests for Final Disbursement for your 203(k) Streamlined rehabilitation loan. Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. Loan Servicing Department will administer the 203K disbursement process. When your loan closes a welcome package describing the process, your responsibilities for submitting requests, and what documentation is necessary in order to assist you, will be sent to you. The welcome package will be sent to your property address unless you contact us with an alternate mailing address.
If you do not receive the package within 10 days or have any further questions relating to the process, you may contact us at 888-807-2620.
Work must start within 30 days of closing and may never cease for more than 30 consecutive days. As stated in your Rehabilitation Loan Agreement all home improvements must be completed within six (6) months, from your loan’s closing date.
All draw and final disbursement requests can be submitted to Plaza by fax 858-812-0311, or mail to:
Plaza Home Mortgage Inc.
Attn: Loan Servicing Department
4820 Eastgate Mall, Ste. 100
San Diego, CA 92121
- Each time a draw request is needed please contact your HUD Consultant for an inspection. Once the HUD Consultant inspection and draw request is complete please submit these items to Plaza by fax 858-812-0311 or mail to: Plaza Home Mortgage Inc. Attn: Loan Servicing Department, 4820 Eastgate Mall, Ste. 100, San Diego, CA 92121
- Once all work is completed on your home and you are satisfied with the work. Please contact your HUD Consultant for final inspection as well as plaza Home Mortgage servicing to set up the final inspection by the appraiser.
- The following items must be submitted to Plaza in order to start the process of the final disbursement:
- Signed and dated Homeowner's Notice of Work Completion
- Lien Waiver release form
- Final draw request provided by your HUD Consultant
- Final Contractor Invoices, to include:
- Contractor(s) final invoice on company letterhead.
- Final invoice format should be: Final total, minus the amount received in draw requests and final and last amount now due. If any additional work was completed, this must be broken down by cost of labor and material.
- Once all work is completed on your home and you are satisfied with the work, the following items must be submitted to Plaza in order to start the process of the final disbursement:
- Signed and dated Homeowner's Notice of Work Completion
- Lien Waiver release form
- Final Contractor Invoices or Self-Help Receipts
- If a contractor(s) performed any or all work:
- Contractor(s) final invoice on company letterhead
- Final invoice format should be: Initial amount, minus the amount received and what is now due. If any additional work was completed, this must be broken down by cost of labor and material
203(k) General Information
- If you signed a Self-Help Agreement:
- You must submit paid receipts for all permits, fees, building materials and building supplies.
- Proof of payment; bank statements, canceled check or credit card receipts showing your name.
- Itemized spreadsheet.
- Please submit these above items to Plaza by fax 858-812-0311 or mail to: Plaza Home Mortgage Inc. Attn: Loan Servicing Department, 4820 Eastgate Mall, Ste. 100, San Diego, CA 92121. Once these items are received Plaza will order the home inspection and the home inspector will contact you to schedule the final inspection
- The draws and final disbursements will be sent out within 10 business days from the date the final inspection is received by Plaza
- If you have any questions, issues or changes to your 203(k) loan please contact our Plaza Home Mortgage Loan Servicing Department immediately and prior to making any changes. Any changes to a 203(k) must receive prior approval from our Loan Servicing Department
- To view a copy of the FHA 203(k) Full Welcome Package click HERE
- To view a copy of the FHA Streamlined 203(k) Welcome Package click HERE
- To view the FHA Streamlined 203(k) Disbursement Guide click HERE
- For a copy of the Homeowner's Notice of Completion click HERE
- For a copy of the Lien Release click HERE
Having trouble making your mortgage payment?
If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments and wish to avoid foreclosure, there are options that may be available to you. To obtain further information specific to your circumstances, please call toll free 866-397-5370 to speak to one of our Servicing representatives.
Be prepared to discuss your financial situation with our Servicing representative. Some of the documents you should collect and be prepared to discuss and provide include:
- Income verification documentation (for example, two most recent pay stubs, evidence of social security or unemployment benefits payments, or year-to-date profit & loss statement, if you are self-employed)
- Copies of bank statements for the past three months
- Copies of your signed federal tax returns for the last two years
- Letter or statement explaining the circumstances of your hardship in keeping up with your mortgage payments
You may find it helpful to talk to a HUD-certified counseling agency. Foreclosure prevention counseling services are provided free of charge by nonprofit counseling agencies working in partnership with the Federal government. To locate one in your area, you may call toll free 800-569-4287.