Dedicated Correspondent Sales and Operations Support
Our National Correspondent Sales and Operations staff knows your market and your business challenges because they are completely focused on the needs of correspondent partners. Backed by best-in-class resources, each Plaza Correspondent Account Executive is empowered to provide you with personal attention and resources to help you be more successful.
Certified Loan Program
Plaza Home Mortgage's Certified Loan Program protects our correspondent partners from loan manufacturing defects such as underwriting errors, fraud and misrepresentations, including defects from compliance, miscalculation of income, occupancy, undisclosed debts and appraisal issues.
Plaza Home Mortgage helps protect our correspondent lenders at no additional cost to them, thus substantially mitigating correspondent repurchase risk.
Catering to the Business Needs of Correspondent Clients
Plaza offers correspondent clients the options of doing business their way:
- FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA/USDA, Jumbo and Reverse HECM program offerings
- Renovation loans: VA, USDA, Fannie Mae® HomeStyle®, Freddie Mac CHOICERenovation® and FHA (203)k
- Delivery options: Best-Efforts, Single Loan Mandatory, Bulk, Bulk AOT
- Extended locks with float down option
- Industry-leading pay-ups for Agency loan amounts less than $150K
- Delegated delivery method
- Non-delegated delivery options also available